3. NON-SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF DYSTOCIA DUE TO UTERINE TORSION IN A MEHSANA BUFFALO by S. M. KALASWA, T. V. SUTARIA, H. C. NAKHASHI, B. N. SUTHAR, V. L. SOLANKI, H. K.THUMAR AND M. R. PATEL
Keywords:Mehsana buffalo, Dystocia, Uterine torsion, Modified schaffer’s method, Dead male emphysematous fetus.
The present communication report a case of maternal dystocia due to post-cervical right side uterine torsion in a pluriparous Mehsana buffalo was treated successfully by adopting modified Schaffer's detorsion method followed by obstetrical procedure with delivered a dead male emphysematous calf. Then the buffalo was post-medicated with various fluids, analgesic, antibiotic and antihistamine parentally apart from intra-uterine passaries which resulted to normal health of affected Mehsana buffalo within few days.
KEY WORDS: Mehsana buffalo, Dystocia, Uterine torsion, Modified schaffer’s method, Dead male emphysematous fetus.
How to Cite
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (LSL).